Excellent Restorative Dentistry Services at Trail West Family Dentistry
Located in the Berea Community in Northwest Greenville SC
Look Forward to Your Dental Visit!
Personalized care for you and your smile.
Restorative Dentistry in Greenville
Life is bliss when your mouth and teeth are in top shape. But what happens when one or several of your teeth are damaged, decayed, missing, misaligned, or broken? Not only will this hamper your daily life, but it can leave you gloomy and never-smiling. However, all these dental issues can be resolved through restorative dentistry services at Trail West Family Dentistry.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
As a sub-set of general dentistry, restorative dental procedures are all the things done to replace missing teeth or repair damaged teeth. Unlike cosmetic dentistry that requires a dentist to have specialized to carry it out, restorative dentistry can be done by a general dentist without the need of additional certification.
What Dental Issues Can be Fixed With Restorative Dental Services?
Some common oral health issues that can be fixed through restorative dental procedures include:
• Missing teeth
• Broken teeth
• Smaller-than-usual teeth
• Misaligned teeth
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
Restoring your teeth at our state-of-the-art dental clinic in Greenville, SC comes with lots of benefits. They include:
• Restoring your mouth – When your teeth are damaged, functions such as chewing and speaking properly may become a problem. The inability of the mouth to perform its functions optimally may affect your overall health. Tooth restoration ensures that everything is running smoothly in your mouth.
• Improved appearance – Most people with bad teeth are self-conscious and have low self-esteem. Getting your teeth restored will boost your self-confidence and improve your appearance. You will even look younger.
• Preventative measures – Treating a cavity or chipped tooth helps prevent further damage in the future. Damaged teeth provide ripe ground for bacterial infection and tooth decay which can cause you problems later in life.
• Avoid pain – Often, people wait for the pain to rush to the dentist. Opting to restore your teeth early will save you from the excruciating pain of a toothache.
• Cost-saving – A visit to the dentist for restoration services such as crowns and bridges will save you money in the long run. Most of these procedures will provide you with long-term solutions to dental issues which saves you regular trips to the dentist that can be quite expensive.
Restorative Dentistry Procedures at Trail West Family Dentistry
Our highly professional and patient-focused dentist, Dr. Gould and Dr. Wilis is highly experienced in handling all types of restorative dentistry procedures. Assisted by his able team, you can trust them to handle the following procedures:
- Dental bridges – Often a good option when you have a missing tooth or need to replace a tooth after extraction. The artificial tooth on a bridge is anchored between two crowns. It can help your other teeth from moving out of place. When done correctly, dental bridges often blend in with the rest of your teeth giving you a natural look.
- Dental crowns – These are covers or caps placed on top of your teeth. They help restore your teeth to their normal size and strengthen the bone structure. Often done in cases where the tooth is too damaged for a filling to work.
- Dental implants – As a replacement for missing teeth, dental implants give you a natural look. They are surgical fixtures places on your teeth and fuse with your jawbone over several months. We have the latest advanced technology to handle dental implants and give you the result you desire.
- Dentures – These are removable artificial teeth. We offer complete dentures when you are missing all your teeth or partial dentures when only a few teeth are missing. Our dentures are made of high-quality materials and will serve you for years.
What is the Cost Restorative Dentistry Procedures?
There is no one size fits all cost for restorative dentistry at our dental clinic. Trail West Family Dentistry offers a personalized treatment plan for each client which varies in price depending on the procedure. However, our services are affordable, and we are always open to discussion about a comfortable payment plan that won’t compromise on the quality of the service.
Come Visit Us Today
Are you looking for dependable and professional restorative dental services in Greenville, SC? Contact Trail West Family Dentistry today to schedule an appointment. You will leave smiling!